Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat PDF and CMYK accepted.
- Large Format (over 3sqm). Set up at 1:10 scale, CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Posters and Small / Medium Format (under 3sqm). Set up at 1:1 scale, CMYK at 100 DPI.
- Allow 50 – 100mm bleed beyond final size when possible.
- Set up the document with the correct proportions.
- Sizes stated on orders and in artwork should be width x height. Eg. 1000 x 2000 is a portrait. 2000 x 1000 is landscape.
- Please ensure that supplied artwork is named in a manner to correspond with your order so we can easily identify which artwork is for which section of your order.
- Please disable overprint unless required for a special purpose. Please be aware that when features such as overprint are used the effects may not be visible on your PDF proof. Special features that force different things to happen once a job is ripped are the responsibility of the supplier of the artwork. We will not be held responsible for print errors that occur as a result of incorrect overprint or trapping settings.
- Please remove all profiles from TIF files.
- Crop all image data in placed link files so that they are no physically larger than necessary.
- Please do not use transparency or effects interacting with objects using PMS colours.